Whether you’re looking to enhance your living room with some movie magic or simply upgrade your television for better viewing options, you should consider upgrading your home cinema to a projector. Home cinema projectors can deliver detail-packed 4K HDR and dazzling contrast. With such advanced technology, you can experience an experience that rivals the best movies in the cinema. However, there are a few things that you should keep in mind before you purchase your new home cinema with a projector.
Immerse yourself in the latest sporting events with the specially designed Sports Mode. HDR-PRO technology with 100-inch+ projection size brings the authentic HDR viewing experience into your living room. With the BenQ TK850, you can accurately watch movies and immerse yourself in action. The TK850 offers a wide color gamut that makes viewing movies or sports events more realistic and exciting.
The BenQ TK850 home cinema projector is a powerful home cinema projector with advanced display technology and an ultra-bright lamp. With a price tag of around $1000, it’s a great buy for sports fans and movie buffs. The projector also boasts a practically unnoticeable fan, and it doesn’t need an external power source to work. Moreover, it supports HDR content and 4K display.
- TRUE 4K UHD RESOLUTION: 3840 × 2160 or 8.3 million Individual Pixels give incredible clarity and crisply defined details. NOT double HD or 2K like other manufacturers
- PROJECTOR-OPTIMIZED HDR-PRO(HDR10/HLG): HDR-PRO supercharged by Dynamic Iris with exclusive enhanced contrast and HDR brightness for realistic, detailed images
- CINEMATIC COLOR TECHNOLOGY: Our out-of-the-box factory calibrated color accurate projector with DCI-P3 color space is one of the latest forms of technology When it comes to colors available and exceeds the color spectrum from what you can get with Rec. 709
- IMMERSIVE GAMING/SPORTS EXPERIENCE: Dedicated Sport modes with CinemaMaster Audio plus2 make you feel like you’re part of the game
- EASY UPDRAGE FROM BENQ 1080P PROJECTORS: 1.3X big zoom and lens shift increase installation ease and upgrade flexibility from W1070, HT2050,HT2050A and HT3050
- VIVID COLORS IN ANY AMBIENT LIGHTING: Perfectly balanced high visual brightness (>3000lm) and vivid colors (98% Rec.709) for use in well-lit environments
- 10-ELEMENT CRYSTAL LENS ARRAY: specialized all-glass lens grouping provides the right level of light penetration producing best-in-class sharpness, color, Quality and clarity
- DLP TECHNOLOGY: DLP is the leading technology used in 90% of the world’s cinemas and 100% of digital IMAX theaters. You will experience a longer lasting, slimmer design, sharper and crisper image in BenQ projector
- INDUSTRY LEADING WARRANTY: 3-year limited parts and labor coverage makes you rest easy that our us-based customer service
The BenQ TK850 home cinema projector offers an impressive zoom range of 30 to 300 inches. However, it is recommended that users use a device with a screen size between forty and 200 inches. The projector comes with a lens shift feature and a turnable knob for adjusting the viewing angle. The projector can also work at 1.47 inches from the screen.
The BenQ TK850 is a good home cinema projector but has one significant flaw. Its black-level performance is limited. This unit cannot achieve a deep black and only produces a dark grey. It is also noisy in high lamp mode. Some users complain that it has a small bug when playing HDR content. You can fix the problem by turning off HDR, which won’t affect picture quality too much. Its color gamut is also limited and won’t be very wide.
The BenQ TK850 home cinema projector is a step up from its predecessor, the TK801, with a more powerful 3,000 Lumen light engine and HDR-PRO image technology. The projector has two built-in 5W speakers and an IR remote control. The TK850 also features an HDR-PRO technology that enhances the clarity of HDR content. It is a decent projector for casual viewing but has enough features for special events and high-end cinematic settings.
Samsung LSP9T Premiere
The ultra-short throw smart laser technology of the Samsung LSP9T Premiere home cinema projection system gives you the highest level of detail, contrast, and brightness available from a single source. At 2800 ANSI lumens, it delivers a spectacular heightened quality of light. And with a wide viewing angle of up to 115 degrees, you will enjoy the clearest images possible. The Samsung LSP9T Premiere home cinema projector comes with an excellent warranty.
- 4K UHD ULTRA BRIGHT TRIPLE LASER: Cutting edge triple laser technology and ultra bright 4K resolution deliver heightened contrast and impeccable detail with 2800 lumens
- SMART TV POWERED BY TIZEN: Go beyond Smart TV with next gen apps, super easy control, and a host of enhancements that elevate the Projector watching experience
- ULTRA SHORT THROW & COMPACT MINIMAL DESIGN: This compact projector design turns any room into a home theater. Ultra Short Throw technology allows The Premiere to be placed inches from the wall while delivering an incredible picture
- POWERFUL SOUND 4.2. CHANNEL SYSTEM: The powerful 40W speakers in this 4.2.2 channel system provide front, center and surround sound for a room filling audio experience
- MULTIPLE VOICE ASSISTANTS: This comes with your favorite voice assistants built-in and ready to help. Choose from Bixby, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant
- UHD PROCESSOR: A powerful processor optimizes performance with 4K picture quality
- PURCOLOR: Experience crystal clear colors that are fine tuned to deliver a naturally crisp and vivid picture
- HDR: Unveils shades of color you can’t find on HDTV
- GAME ENHANCER: Unveils shades of color you can’t find on HDTV
- ONE REMOTE: The sleek and slim OneRemote automatically detects and controls all compatible connected devices and content
A number of its features are notable, including a built-in audio system that impresses with a unique design. The ultra-short throw system casts sound away from the projector’s chassis to create a soundstage that feels elevated above the viewing area. Although it lacks variable refresh rate video gaming features, the LSP9T’s bass output is excellent despite its relatively limited depth. Although its speakers aren’t as impressive as the rest of the system, they are still well above average for a home cinema projector.
HDR support is also a significant plus for the Samsung LSP9T. It supports the latest standards in picture quality, including 4K and HDR10. While it doesn’t have as high of a dynamic range as an OLED TV, the HDR10+ support means that you’ll enjoy the crispness of HDR content. This technology also helps you decode dynamic metadata. You can enjoy richer, more detailed images with a high-quality projector.
The LSP9T Premiere is compatible with the most popular home theatre systems. Its ultra-short throw ratio of 0.189:1 means that there won’t be any on-screen shadows. The device also features three HDMI inputs. It also has an IR remote control and voice commands. The ultra-short throw ratio makes it ideal for placement almost anywhere. It can create a massive screen, even close to a wall. The built-in sensors make it easy to adjust the screen distance to avoid the problem of ghosting or glare.
Connectivity features are another critical factor that sets the Samsung LSP9T Premiere apart from the competition. It has three HDMI inputs, unlike many other projectors. It also has a Freeview HD tuner, allowing you to watch television broadcasts. Another notable feature is the built-in wi-fi, which lets you stream your videos to various online services.
The Epson LS11000 home cinema to projection system is a powerful 2500-lumen projector that supports various HDR formats. This model also supports resolutions up to 4K UHD and is compatible with most video games and streaming media. It also features eARC/ARC compatibility with one HDMI input, allowing you to enjoy a hassle-free one-cable solution for your entertainment needs.
The Epson LS11000 is targeted at the do-it-yourself home theater crowd and is an excellent option for a home theater. This 2500-lumen laser-light-source projector is also an excellent choice for game enthusiasts. It features Precision Shift Glass Plate technology to produce clear images at high definition. This projector also supports various video formats, including Blu-ray and DVD.
The LS11000 is a more affordable alternative to the more expensive LS12000. Both projectors utilize multi-array laser diodes as light sources. They also use Epson’s triple-chip LCD system to convert the light into a viewable image. This system eliminates problems with color brightness and rainbowing. However, it’s not as good as the LS12000 in extremely dark rooms.
The LS11000 home cinema to the projector has a white finish. It measures 20.5 by 17.6 inches and weighs 28 pounds. It is larger and heavier than an average 1080p home projector, but it should still fit in most ceiling mounts. Moreover, its high-quality video output is comparable to that of other high-end 4K projectors. And the projector is straightforward to use.
The Epson LS11000 home cinema to projection system offers 4K PRO-UHD technology and supports HDR. Its three-chip 3LCD technology and Epson ZX picture processor allow it to improve picture contrast and suppress stray light dramatically. It also boasts a 1,200,000:1 contrast ratio for superior black performance. This home cinema to the projector is an excellent choice for the home cinema enthusiast.
This Epson home cinema to projector comes with a motorized zoom lens and wide range of lens shifts for easy installation. The motorized zoom lens also helps create a geometrically perfect image without digital keystone correction. Additionally, it offers four adjustable feet on the underside and a full control panel on the top. The lens cover is also automatic and allows you to change the aspect ratio of the image easily.
The Hisense 120L5F laser cinema projector offers an ultra-short throw system and a large 120-inch ALR screen. This small box is a home theater solution in itself, and it’s a fantastic option for those who want to enjoy movies without paying a fortune for a cinema screen. The projector’s eARC port improves audio and uses only a single HDMI cable. It also boasts 30 watts of sound, which should be enough to give you clear dialogue and decent low rumble.
- All-in-One Home Theater: Ultra Short Throw (UST) laser projector console, 120-inch ambient light rejection (ALR) screen, integrated 30W soundbar, and smart Android TV operating system. Includes everything needed to turn any room into a home theater.
- Incredible Image Quality: 2700 ANSI Lumens brightness from X-Fusion laser light technology, 4K UHD resolution for depth and sharp visuals, HDR10 and HLG decoding for vibrant colors, amplified by the 120-inch ALR screen and the Laser Cinema console.
- Cinematic Sound: A premium 30W smart soundbar delivers audio-immersion using award-winning dbx-tv digital audio technology. Hear and feel the superior audio experience.
- Easy Controls: With Wi-Fi and Android TV your favorite content is just a few clicks away. Voice remote with built-in Google Assistant finds shows, changes video inputs, adjusts the volume, or turns everything off for the night.
- So Many Ports: 4x HDMI (1 with HDMI ARC), 1x Ethernet, 2x USB, 1x RF Antenna, 1x Digital Audio Out, 1x Analog Audio Out. Hook up your media player, gaming console, external surround sound, and more to make Laser Cinema the focus of your living space.
The Hisense 120L5F laser cinema is an excellent option for fast-moving scenes and images. It features a 0.47-inch DLP chip and X-Fusion laser light engine, which offers lower latency than USTs. Moreover, Hisense’s tri-laser light engine eliminates the need for a sequential color wheel, which reduces the chance of rainbow artifacts. The light source and the lens combination of the Hisense 120L5F laser cinema are rated for a lifetime of 25,000 hours, meaning they’ll last a long time.
The Hisense L9G has a 120-inch ALR screen and a maximum brightness of 3,000 lumens. It supports 4K HDR content and has native 40W Dolby Atmos sound. It also supports Android TV, Alexa, and Google Assistant, making it a smart home theater solution. It also comes with three HDMI ports, including two that are 120Hz capable. Its high brightness and wide color gamut make it the perfect home cinema projector for most home cinema needs.
The Hisense 120L5F has a built-in 120-inch screen with an Ambient Light Rejecting screen, which reduces glare by 85%. In addition, its two HDMI ports are eARC-compatible and provide the best fidelity for gaming and other video content. This projector is also wireless, so it’s easy to use from your mobile phone, laptop, or tablet. The Hisense 120L5F projector also has an HDMI cable and a wall mounting kit.
The Hisense 120L5F laser cinema projector has an impressive 120-inch screen, but it can also be set to beam a 35-cm image. It’s a short throw projector, but it’s a great addition to your home cinema system. You can also set the projector to activate Filmmaker Mode automatically when compatible content is detected. The Hisense home cinema projector’s patented light sensor allows you to adjust the brightness and contrast levels easily.
Hello, I’m Art, and I’m excited to be a part of the 1Home Theatre Projector team. As a writer, I’m here to contribute my knowledge and insights to help you achieve the ultimate home cinema experience. I understand that making decisions in the world of home entertainment can be complex, and I’m here to simplify the process for you.